Revert apparent vandalism. Give a reason when legitimately deleting content!
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
|* [http://www.computer-books.us/python.php Computer-Books.us] - A collection of Python books available for free download.||* [[http://www.computer-books.us/python.php|Computer-Books.us]] - A collection of Python books available for free download.|
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
| * [http://www.awaretek.com/book.html Review by Ron Stephens]
* [http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-cp12.html Reviews by David Mertz, Part 1 (Feb 2001)]
* [http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook2.html Reviews by David Mertz, Part 2 (Nov 2001)]
* [http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook3.html Reviews by David Mertz, Part 3 (May 2002)]
* [http://www.pythoninfo.com/bookreviews.html Reviews by E Nilsson]
* [http://www.amk.ca/python/books Reviews by A.M. Kuchling]
| * [[http://www.awaretek.com/book.html|Review by Ron Stephens]]
* [[http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-cp12.html|Reviews by David Mertz, Part 1 (Feb 2001)]]
* [[http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook2.html|Reviews by David Mertz, Part 2 (Nov 2001)]]
* [[http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook3.html|Reviews by David Mertz, Part 3 (May 2002)]]
* [[http://www.pythoninfo.com/bookreviews.html|Reviews by E Nilsson]]
* [[http://www.amk.ca/python/books|Reviews by A.M. Kuchling]]
There are a variety of books about Python. Here's a guide to them:
IntroductoryBooks (gentle overviews of the language)
AdvancedBooks (for when you don't want gentle)
ReferenceBooks (much information in a small space)
- Specific applications:
- Books in languages other than English:
When you see a book you like, don't hesitate to add your recommendation!
External sources of information about (Python) books:
Computer-Books.us - A collection of Python books available for free download.
There is also a list of OutOfPrintBooks.