PSF Marketing Working Group
Note: When creating new wiki pages related to this group, please use wiki subpages, e.g. MarketingWG/Charter.
The marketing workgroup will strive to:
- Create, store and distribute marketing material, e.g. logos, images, flyers, posters, stickers, handouts, brochures, etc. both in electronic and printed form
- Create, store and distribute marketing support material, e.g. banners, displays, table covers, swag, etc.
- Create, store and distribute Python merchandise, e.g. t-shirts, caps, mugs, etc.
- Create and run an online Python merchandise shop system
- Design and create a Python press kit for press people to easily learn about Python
- Design and create a Python advocacy kit for community members to use in teaching other people about Python
- Curate a regularly updated set of Python success stories on python.org
- ... more ...
Logos and images
PSF Logos (official versions of the PSF logos; viewable without login)
PSF Sponsor Badges
Marketing Support Material
Ideas on how to market the PSF - ideas on how to improve the PSF marketing in order to increase revenue
PSF Marketing WG Mailing List The ML archives are public. Betsy Waliszewski and Marc-Andre Lemburg are the list admins.
- Chair - TBD
- Ryan Birmingham co-chair
- Betsy Waliszewski
- Demian Brecht
- Danny Adair
- Stephane Wirtel
- Stephen Hawkes
- Trey Hunner
- Ryan Birmingham
- Alex Nordlund
- Carol Willing
- Lorena Mesa
- Marc-Andre Lemberg
- Richard Shea