Skeleton Builder Tools
A skeleton builder tools are tools that takes a directory skeleton, copies over its directory structure to a target folder and uses a template engine to dynamically generate the files.
In alphabetical order:
- uses Jinja2 template engine.
- config file can be in either json and yaml formats.
- Tested for use with Python 3.3, 2.7, 2.6, Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
List of Full feature set
(limited to Django framework)
use tempita template engine
- config file is in json format
- specific feature : standalone file executable directly with python -c "$(curl ...)"
- use Jinja2 template engine
- config file is in ini format
specific feature : pre, post hooks