Purpose & Common Goals
The initial purpose of this workgroup is to further the PSF's education mission. As a working group we make things happen. We do this in three ways:
1) We're a meeting point for people who want to make practical contributions to Python in education.
2) We identify and coordinate projects that deliver specific and measurable results that support our aims.
3) We support and facilitate such projects so they have the best chance of meeting their goals.
Core Values & Internal Government
The core values for this group are:
- Positive Atmosphere
The workgroup adopts the PSF Code of Conduct (https://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/). Any actions (found by a majority) made against the principles in the Code of Conduct will result in the acting person being removed from the workgroup.
Rules & Guidelines
- the education workgroup will
Decision Making Procedures
- Projects will be proposed to the group.
- The requests will be discussed on the mailing list.
- The team will vote on the proposals. Decisions will be made by a majority rule.
The team will communicate via the PythonEdu-WG mailing list. If needed, conference calls can be set up. The method of voting on projects and proposals will be determined by the WG. (The preferred way of voting is email voting.)
List of Participants/Who we are
- Carrie Anne Philbin