Tom's Cross-Platform Object Application Tool Kit is a package of C++ and Python class libraries written by Thomas Hazel that is designed to reduce application development time on Windows(98/NT/2000), Linux and Unix platforms. It provides both application and embedded level projects in a five-layer framework.
These layers are:
- Layer 1 - An object library
- Layer 2 - Input/Output (I/O) and timers
- Layer 3 - Object-oriented threads
- Layer 4 - Interprocess communication (IPC)
- Layer 5 - True distributed object communication (Object replication)
More information and downloads can be found at the txObject ATK Web site at http://www.txobject.org/