This page describes various things I want to try with a candidate tracker.
- Sign in as a developer and file a bug.
- File an anonymous bug, if possible. Assess how friendly this process is to a neophyte. Would the neophyte receive e-mail if further information is requested?
- Reclassify a bug as a feature request.
- Draw another person's attention to a bug.
- Attach a text file of output.
- Attach a screenshot.
- Attach a patch fixing a bug.
- Search for all curses bugs.
- Search for all bugs with attached patches.
- Close a bug as "won't fix".
- Close a bug as fixed.
- View a list of all 2.4 bugs.
View a list of my bugs.
- Reassign a bug to the 2.5 category.
- Sort bugs by severity.
- Comment on a bug and receive an e-mail about the comment.
- Receive all new bugs per mail (and all updates)
Add a comment to a bug/patch via email -- SkipMontanaro
- Find what files were changed to fix a bug.