Are you attending PyCon 2008 and want to split a room at the Crowne Plaza hotel (or elsewhere) with other attendees? List yourself below, along with:
- how many other people you want to share with,
- what nights you'll be there,
- any other requirements (e.g. male/female, smoking/non).
I Already Have a Room Reservation
If you have a room reservation and you're looking for a roommate to share costs, list your info here:
Note: Be sure to list the names of your roommates on the reservation as having permission to check in, so they can get a key to your shared room from the front desk (by showing photo ID).
I'm Looking For A Room
If you're looking to share a room (but you haven't made a reservation yet), list your info here:
- fugu13--mac.com - I am looking for one or more roommates from the 15th through the 17th, I'm already rooming with someone before then. The floor is fine, I'll have a sleeping bag.
- aconbere--gmail.com - I'll be arriving the 12th and leaving the 21st, looking for someone to split a room for some of that. [http://anders.conbere.org website]
- tee4all2000--gmail.com - I am looking for a room mate,i will arive 3/14.. please let me know if you need a room mate.
- oouc (curvySymbol) yahoo.com - looking to share with twp people for nights of 3/13 to 3/20 but am flexible for less nights. Primary concern is to not pay 1/2 or more for the room and for sure share during Fri & Sat nights.
- angel [a] angeliccomputing [dot] com - looking to share a room with another woman 3/13 to 3/16.
- spiritdance1016--yahoo.com-looking for at least one other women to share room with Thurs Friday Saturday maybe Sunday
- erik.river [a] gmail - also looking a roommate for share 3/14 to 3/19 (I'll be arriving 3/14 and leaving 3/20)