IRC Meeting #14
The meeting will take place on Monday 11th June (2007-06-11) 18:00 CEST (17:00 BST, 16:00 UTC/GMT) in the #europython channel on freenode.net. That's 5pm UK time, 6pm in most of Western Europe. The suggested duration of the meeting is at most one hour.
- Laura reported that the PSF can support students with travel expenses, and that the travel expenses is on top of the sponsorship amount they provided.
- Aiste will compare the price of printing programmes with a colour laser printer against quotes from printing shops.
- The schedule needs to be put into Indico - this has since been done.
- Bea and David will report about any progress made with getting invited speakers to the conference.
- Laura will clarify the funding situation with regard to travel expenses and the PSF.
- Paul, Bea, Harald(?), Laura and Michael will report on the current sponsorship status.
- Aiste will report on the status of printing facilities.
- David is continuing to follow up on Simon.
- David Axmark's bio details need to be finalized.
- Announcements - which ones need to be done this week?
- Schedule - this needs to be finalised and added to Indico (or an alternative solution proposed).
See the calendar to get an idea of where we should be at this point in time.
Paul added the "alternative solution" part for the schedule - CERN's Indico instance may not be usable enough.