These are topics which people are interested in having presented (or which people can present) at the BangPypers meetings ie. It's a mix of expertise and desire.
Feel free to add topics (with a little description). If you like a topic, vote for it with a +1 by it's side inside ().
If there are people who can present any of these topics, add your name there inside  so that we can set something up in the next meeting.
- Python Virtual Machine - Some insights into the working and implementation of the PVM. (+2)
- Python in embedded scenarios - I don't know enough of these to actually see how python can be useful here (+2)
- Introductory tutorials - Might be useful for python initiates (final year college students etc.).
- Parallel Programming in Python (Multi-threading, multi-processing, GIL, stackless) (+1)
- Scientific Computing in Python (Scipy, Numpy, Sage)
- Web frameworks (Django, webpy, zope, turbogears)(+2)
- Asynchronous Programming using Twisted +1
Environment setup hacks - Nice tricks used in development environments to make python development more fun (IDEs, scripts etc.) [AmitSaha] +1
- Puzzle generation and typesetting (+1)