- wiki management
new-style <type 'string'>
ship: end of march
socket timeouts [http://www.xhaus.com/alan/python/timeout.html Complete]
- asyncore, socket and select modules
- site management
installer, details can be found here: ["InstallationDetails"]
new-style <type 'file'>
- extended gexpose to handle long arguments
- still working on build and test
- polishing up new-style classes
- datetime -- all python version from CPython sandbox should work pending completion of new-style class conversions.
- sets -- all python version from CPython 2.3 looks very good -- 5 failing tests: 4 having to do with pickling and 1 that needs a closer look. Overall it looks like sets.py should work pretty much unchanged.
Taken over new-style <type 'file'> and <type 'str'>. Will be done very soon (mid June at the latest).
done with: new-style <type 'tuple'> <type 'float'>
new-style <type 'tuple'>
- unicodedata module
new-style <type 'enumerate'>
- cmath module
porting array module (includes additions to PyArray)