This page collects suggestions for improving the python.org web site. Perhaps we'll manage to implement some of them at PyCon?
- I've been thinking (without much energy to do it) that the Community link on the main page ought to point at a new page instead of the incredibly stale PSA link.
- While doing that re-org, perhaps the SIGs link ought to be moved and the Beginner's link replace it, with a prominent link on the Newbies page to "What is Python?"
- Suggested top links, in this order: "Home", "About", "Download", "Documentation", "Help", "Search". That's 7 links, not 8; any suggestions for one more?
- The top page is too long. Ideas to shorten it?
- doc/Intros.html: why two "What is Python?" links?
- Too many introductions! doc/Intros.html, doc/Introduction.html, doc/Newbies.html, doc/Hints.html. Trim down this material and have one location for it.