|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|### uncomment for a bit ... #acl AdminGroup:read,write,delete,revert All:read
There are a variety of books about Python. Here's a guide to them:
* IntroductoryBooks (gentle overviews of the language)
* AdvancedBooks (for when you don't want gentle)
* ReferenceBooks (much information in a small space)
* Specific applications:
* Books in languages other than English:
When you see a book you like, don't hesitate to add your recommendation!
External sources of information about (Python) books:
* [[http://www.computer-books.us/python.php|Computer-Books.us]] - A collection of Python books available for free download.
* [[http://codeidol.com/python/|CodeIdol.com]] - A collection of Python books available for online reading.
* [[http://www.okpython.com|Computer-Books.china]] - A collection of Python books
* [[http://www.awaretek.com/book.html|Reviews by Ron Stephens]]
There is also a list of OutOfPrintBooks.
|My name is Myrtis (30 years old) and my hobbies are Taxidermy and Mineral collecting.<<BR>>
My weblog :: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orf4sJKbkqs|how to be keith barry]]
My name is Myrtis (30 years old) and my hobbies are Taxidermy and Mineral collecting.
My weblog :: how to be keith barry