Pycon India 2009
Pycon-India 2009 is a community conference by the Python developer community. A purely volunteer effort, it is being hosted for the first time in India, and will attract some of the best Python hackers in India.
Pycon India 2009 will be held in Bangalore, India, between Saturday,26th September2009 and Sunday 27th September 2009.
Why Sponsor Pycon-India?
We expect between 150-200 delegates at the Conference. The delegates are a mix of students, developers and individuals with strong interest in Python programming language. As well as being fun, enjoyable and informative, the conference will provide an excellent opportunity to network with others in the Python community.
In time this will scale into a truly international conference with Python developers and enthusiasts from a variety of backgrounds. Your sponsorship will help keep Pycon India affordable and accessible to the widest possible audience.
- have access to a wide range of markets where Python is used.
- achieve recognition as a sponsor of this prestigious event.
- have the opportunity to meet and possibly recruit Python job seekers.
gain brand recognition through banners at the conference venue, logos on the PyconIndia website and links to the sponsor's own website.
- join the India Python community
What Sponsors Get?
All sponsors will be:
- encouraged to include handouts in the delegate goodie bag
- publicized in the program
- publicized on the Pycon India website, with a link to their own site
Please contact Noufal Ibrahim <email@example.com>, the Pycon India 2009 coordinator.