Differences between revisions 33 and 48 (spanning 15 versions)
Revision 33 as of 2003-03-12 17:52:54
Size: 2330
Editor: 208
Comment:
Revision 48 as of 2008-11-15 13:59:59
Size: 3052
Editor: localhost
Comment: converted to 1.6 markup
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
= Agenda for March 13 IRC meeting = = Conference Management Board =

Put issues and their resolutions here.

= Agenda for March 12 (Wednesday) IRC meeting =

Time 4pm EST == 1pm PST == 22:00 in much of Europe.

=== Present ===

Guido (chairing and taking notes here),
Aahz, Brett Cannon, Tripp Lilley, Chris Armstrong, Bob Payne, Itamar.
Line 5: Line 16:
Guido will have new info Guido doesn't have much new info yet, the caterers will get back to him on Friday.
Looks like pricing is somewhere between $15 - $25 depending on how fancy we want.
Guido will decide this based upon projected registration.
Line 9: Line 22:
Need a volunteer to plan & coordinate Need a volunteer to plan & coordinate.
Tripp Lilley and Bob Payne volunteer to do this together, and will make a plan.
They will post it to the mailing list this week.
Line 13: Line 28:
Sounds like Tripp is volunteering to coordinate Tripp is volunteering to coordinate this as well; he's planning a site visit Friday.
Line 15: Line 30:
== What else??? == == Closure ==
Line 17: Line 32:
TBD Not much else needed immediate attention.
Line 21: Line 36:
Members may access the [http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pycon/transcript.030226.txt transcript] -- ''SH'' Members may access the [[http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pycon/transcript.030226.txt|transcript]] -- ''SH''
Line 29: Line 44:
Alternative color schemes: [http://www.michaelbernstein.com/logo-3-colors.jpg] Alternative color schemes: [[http://www.michaelbernstein.com/logo-3-colors.jpg]]
Line 111: Line 126:
 o ToteBag  o ToteBag (have been ordered)
Line 116: Line 131:
----
CategoryPyCon

Conference Management Board

Put issues and their resolutions here.

Agenda for March 12 (Wednesday) IRC meeting

Time 4pm EST == 1pm PST == 22:00 in much of Europe.

Present

Guido (chairing and taking notes here), Aahz, Brett Cannon, Tripp Lilley, Chris Armstrong, Bob Payne, Itamar.

Catering

Guido doesn't have much new info yet, the caterers will get back to him on Friday. Looks like pricing is somewhere between $15 - $25 depending on how fancy we want. Guido will decide this based upon projected registration.

On-site registration process

Need a volunteer to plan & coordinate. Tripp Lilley and Bob Payne volunteer to do this together, and will make a plan. They will post it to the mailing list this week.

On-site network

Tripp is volunteering to coordinate this as well; he's planning a site visit Friday.

Closure

Not much else needed immediate attention.

Agenda for Feb 26th IRC meeting

Members may access the transcript -- SH

t-shirts

feedback/approval of logo/shirt design

Shop URL: http://www.cafeshops.com/pycon1

Alternative color schemes: http://www.michaelbernstein.com/logo-3-colors.jpg

Logo and color scheme approved. URL to channge to http://www.cafeshops.com/python so store can serve as general Python merch store.

cafepress store, free or premium?

Free store only allows one product of each type (one white t-shirt, one grey t-shirt, etc.). Premium store allows unlimited products and designs, and costs $6.95/month.

Free store under WebMaven control reporting firectly to PSF and producing donations, hopefully deductible

All merch to have a $2 donation added to price

Bag stuffing and handout preparation

Deferred

Web proceedings

editing and publication

integration of electronic slides

Venue staffing

Facilities

On-site network hardware

On-Site Computer Hardware

There is a possibility of borrowing a number of laptops from Learning Tree International.

Press Passes

  • Would it do any good to ask ForeTec? (Definitely not! --Guido) What about the PBF Press List o ? (Python Journal)

    • The only press coverage of IPC10?
    o Paula Ferguson (O'Reilly)
    • Personally in favor: good relationship for OsCon

    O Py
    • One person, to be nominated by the publication
    o Refer enquiries to aronst?

OtherBusiness

Topics for Next Agenda

  • o ToteBag (have been ordered) o Hardware and Network

There being no other business the meeting closed at 17:42 EST


CategoryPyCon

PyConAgenda (last edited 2008-11-15 13:59:59 by localhost)

Unable to edit the page? See the FrontPage for instructions.