List of tests that are failing in the py3k-struni branch.
- if you start working on a test, to avoid duplicate work,
- add your name+email+date to the bulleted item for the test below, with the text "FIXING" or "INVESTIGATING"
- if you figure out why a test is failing,
- just add a note (name etc. is still appreciated)
- if you fix a test, and you check in the fix,
- add a note "FIXED" (occasionally we'll clean these up)
- if you don't have checkin permissions, use the SF patch manager
- and note the patch number here (perhaps in the form of a link to python.org/sf/NNNNN)