Added link to meeting slides
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|* When: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 7pm||* When: Tuesday, August 14th 2007 at 7pm|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* What: Lightning talks! Followed by a social meet at the Lucky Lab.||* What: TBD|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|* [http://sqlalchemy.org SQLAlchemy]|| * More robots!
* Code reviews
* Beginning Python
|Line 28:||Line 30:|
|* [http://sqlalchemy.org SQLAlchemy]|
|Line 29:||Line 32:|
=== Past Topics ===
July 10th, 2007:
* Intro to debugging with PDB
* Web automation with mechanize
* A Python frontend for a microcontroller
* SQLAlchemy in 5 (ok, 20) minutes [http://discorporate.us/jek/python/ slides, video]
We've recently re-formed the Portland Python group thanks to interest built up on the Meetup page and through the efforts of [http://python.meetup.com/183/members/1755741/ Brad Allen]. It's still very early days- please help us spread the word that Portland Python is back!
Table of Contents: TableOfContents
- When: Tuesday, August 14th 2007 at 7pm
- What: TBD
- IRC: #pdxpython on Freenode
We have a [http://python.meetup.com/183/ Meetup] group with a local calendar, feeds and automated event reminders.
- More robots!
- Code reviews
- Beginning Python
[http://www.python.org/cp4e/ CP4E] - Computer Programming for Everybody
- Code sprints (not just python!)
[http://laptop.org OLPC] - One Laptop Per Child
- Pylons/TurboGears integration
- Add anything you want to talk about!
July 10th, 2007:
- Intro to debugging with PDB
- Web automation with mechanize
- A Python frontend for a microcontroller
SQLAlchemy in 5 (ok, 20) minutes [http://discorporate.us/jek/python/ slides, video]