Links to Python information in Persian/Iranian/Farsi
ISO 639-1 Code: fa
There are some groundrules, some laid down by the site admins, some my suggestions:
1) Pages must be named in ASCII and English (PolishLanguage)
2) Pages must have an explanation in English at the top (Links to Python information in <language X>)
3) (my suggestion) We probably want to limit invites to edit the pages to people we know well, or Pythonistas with a track record. Hopefully this is inclusive enough without opening the site up to a spam flood and vandalismfest.
Where these pages really need help:
1) check links, remove broken ones.
2) add new links that are quality Python information and active.
3) some care for languages that have next to nothing, but do have people in the Python community - even a link to the Wikipedia page for Python, in that language, is a start (Some are pretty complete and of high quality - the Russian language Wikipedia page for Python, for instance, packs a lot in).
https://github.com/ThinkPythonPersian - Think Python Persian
https://python.coderz.ir/ - Python Persian Tutorial
Python Meta Link - فهرستی از منابع و لینکهای پایتون