We plan to have a meeting on Monday the 9th of January at 1700 GMT+1 in the #europython channel on freenode.
Currently these people have said they will come:
- Dario Lopez-Kästen
Aiste agreed to moderate the meeting, let's try to keep it to 60 minutes.
Suggested Agenda (please change ahead of the meeting if you like):
- brief posting about everyone's interest (to get a picture of why everyone attends)
- Detailed Status of Preparations at CERN (Benedikt)
- Track Planning / Chairs Status (Michael)
- PR-considerations (Paul/Holger), mostly thinking about keynote-givers
Timeline EuroPython 2006 (can someone prepare a proposal from past experiences?)
- schedule Next Meeting (early Feb?)