|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|We could meet Friday night at 8:00 PM in an open room.||Meet Friday 8PM: open space rooms are filling up so Andy put us down for Kai Tak Int'l 8-11 PM|
Python in Education (& vice versa)
Meet Friday 8PM: open space rooms are filling up so Andy put us down for Kai Tak Int'l 8-11 PM
Please add any possible discussion topics and any possible conficts below.
- Dinner plans for Saturday
- Python in middle and high school
- The Rise of the Robots - RUR-ple, Guido van Robot, and (very recently) Monty Karel
- Do we need (or even want) a version of Scratch implemented in Python?
- Python in CS1 or CS0.5 or CS0
One topic of the meeting Friday might be options for a dinner on Saturday.
- Local to the conference hotel
- Greektown (take the CTA blue line that goes by the hotel, walk a couple of blocks from the west edge of downtown)
- River North (blue line to clark/lake then a couple blocks north)
- If anyone is interested, I can host a visit/tour and/or meeting at the Google Office on Saturday before or after the dinner. - Jessie
Feel free to list your interest in attending either of the above below:
- Charles Severance (both might work - but something during the day might be nice as well)
- Dean Goodmanson. In for dinner on Saturday. I'll be at the Board Games social in on of the open spaces area on Friday and Saturday night. I can provide some light games if folks would like to continue chats in that environment.
- Kirby Urner, definitely interested
AndyHarrington, planning on both
- Jessie Chavez, new to python but former teacher and currently at Google in Chicago.
- Johannes Woolard, Crunchy co-developer. Potentially interested in both.
Other Suggestions, Ideas, Comments
Please put any other ideas you have below.