Ok to add my name to the list?
update to what i'm doing
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
| * Rewrite PyFile using nio
* Faux file descriptors
* setuptools/distutils on jython
* Pylons on jython
| * SetuptoolsOnJython
the peanut gallery: "Who is doing the SSL support?"
An experimental To-Do List
Some of the developers update their [http://jython.updatelog.com task lists] online. Anonymous login is as follows:
If you'd like to have a personal account, please [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org request one].
- java integration
- finishing off 2.2 test failures
- fixing windows only regrtest failures
- wiki software administration
- CPython commits
bytes type (from [http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0358/ PEP 358]; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)
- Parser and compiler updates (to 2.5 and beyond !)
- Generally help on sprinting
- Working on 2.2 user docs
Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
- Jython example writer and collector.