|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* wiki management
* new-style <type 'string'>
* ''ship: end of march''
|the peanut gallery: "Who is doing the SSL support?"|
|Line 6:||Line 3:|
* asyncore, socket and select modules
|== An experimental To-Do List ==
Some of the developers update their [[https://jython.basecamphq.com/login|task lists]] online. Anonymous login is as follows:
* user: `jythonbasecampguest`
* password: `jythonguest`
If you'd like to have a personal account, please [[mailto:email@example.com|request one]].
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
* site management
|== Individuals ==
* java integration
|Line 12:||Line 15:|
* installer, details can be found here: ["InstallationDetails"]
* new-style <type 'file'>
* extended gexpose to handle long arguments
* still working on build and test
* [[http://jython.achievewith.us/buildbot/|Jython BuildBot]] (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* polishing up new-style classes
|Line 21:||Line 22:|
* finishing off 2.2 test failures
* fixing windows only regrtest failures
|Line 24:||Line 26:|
* Java CollectionsIntegration
* wiki software administration
* CPython commits
* bytes type (from [[http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0358/|PEP 358]]; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)
|Line 27:||Line 32:|
* datetime and sets (testing the python modules)
* datetime -- all python version from CPython sandbox is pending small problems with new-style classes.
* sets -- all python version from CPython 2.3 looks very good (once I stopped making silly mistakes while testing) 5 failing tests: 4 having to do with pickling and 1 that needs a closer look. Overall it looks like sets.py should work pretty much unchanged.
* Parser and compiler updates (to 2.5 and beyond !)
* Generally help on sprinting
|Line 32:||Line 36:|
| * new-style <type 'float'>
* done (with some bugfixing help from Brian)
* new-style <type 'tuple'>
* new-style for underlying PySequence for tuple, list, etc.
* should be done by end of March
* NewStyleClasses todos
* new-style <type 'tuple'>
|Line 43:||Line 40:|
* unicodedata module
* cmath module
* Working on 2.2 user docs
* Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
* Jython example writer and collector.
the peanut gallery: "Who is doing the SSL support?"
An experimental To-Do List
Some of the developers update their task lists online. Anonymous login is as follows:
If you'd like to have a personal account, please request one.
- java integration
Jython BuildBot (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)
- finishing off 2.2 test failures
- fixing windows only regrtest failures
- wiki software administration
- CPython commits
bytes type (from PEP 358; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)
- Parser and compiler updates (to 2.5 and beyond !)
- Generally help on sprinting
- Working on 2.2 user docs
Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
- Jython example writer and collector.