Warehouse kickoff meeting, 11 March 2019
6pm-6:20pm UK, 2pm-2:20pm ET, 11am-11:20am ET
- Sumana Harihareswara
- Nicole Harris
- Dustin Ingram
- Mike Myers
- Ernest W. Durbin III - PSF
- Sumana: NYC (Eastern Time); project management, 5-10 hrs/week
- Mike - Southern California, project managing for ToB, maybe 1hr/week, some reports, helping with billing and invoices
- Will - NYC, technical person, ~20hrs/week, backend engineering
- Nicole - Scotland, UX, HTML, and CSS of Warehouse - up to 10 hrs/week, can fluctuate
- Dustin - Texas, Warehouse maintainer, can allocate about 1hr/week, maybe 2 for PRs, review, answering questions
- Donald - Pennsylvania, Warehouse maintainer and admin, no set amount of time allocated, can make time
- Absent: Ernest - US Eastern/Centralish. Available 7am-4pm Eastern Monday-Friday. Support from infrastructure, dev, and feature perspective. Review PRs
Planned next steps:
- Task 1: Multi-Factor Auth (MFA), Task 2: API Keys, Task 3: Audit Trail - which first?
- Will get dev env setup
- Nicole - look at that PR, talk with Will about needed views/templates
Tabled Activities: none
Issues/Blockages: None! Trail of Bits & Nicole - contracts are ok
Question: OTF reporting?
- Sumana to work that out with Ernest and Tara.
Probably like the MOSS reporting from https://wiki.python.org/psf/PackagingWG - consistent public reports, forwarded to funder
Unavailability between now & mid-June?
PyCon NA plans (Maintainers summit May 4th, sprints May 6-9)
- Sumana - yes
- Donald - probably yes
- Dustin - yes
Nicole & Mike - no
- Will - maybe
- Absent: Ernest (con chair)