python.org website, docs, tools
Automate postings to the Python Job Board.
- Help improve the www.python.org web site production system (pyramid) and write documentation to prepare it for open source release.
- Help move www.python.org towards dynamic content generation techniques. (Note that Fredrik Lundh has already written an application that's a front-end for content stored in a wiki.)
- Improve Buildbot for python use and/or in general.
- Add a SQL backend to store build results
- Implement per-test-case "Problem Tracking"
- write more status display plugins, both web and IM
Several DocumentationTools exist for Python. Choose one and improve it. Choose two and combine their features. Choose four or more and take over the world. The Python documentation world, at least.
There are a lot of potential Docutils and reStructuredText projects in the To Do List. Some examples (listed in the "Minimum Requirements..." section): Nested inline markup; Python Source Reader; Suitability for Python module documentation.