The Quixote BoF session will be a rare chance for users and developers of Quixote to chat.
* Plans for Quixote 1.0 (that is, the roadmap)
* +1 on the roadmap dicussion.
* form2 "roadmap"
* discussion of the sandbox idea? Can we set up a semi-permanent one? What code can we contribute? Small but complete examples of Quixote-driven apps, esp. showing different ways of connecting to data sources (rdbms, zodb, etc.)?
* are there some HOWTO documents that we could outline, for addition to the Wiki?
* discussing the Nevow syntax: is there interest? should we maintain our own, or wait for the Twisted version & integrate it?
* thoughts on a "Powered By Quixote" button?
Observations: I18N for Quixote is important; how do you use gettext with it?
Unicode support in PTL?
PTL unicode all the way?
A few people would use the sandbox -- not an overwhelming number, though.
The old stdlib request/response idea.
Transaction management for relational database
Look at Graham's context patch and consider adding it. (Name? model, context, facade, application, container, landscape?)
- improve recipes for using rewrite rules
- get the Quixote-powered button finalized (add "by")
look at devIS's "ezro" (http://ezro.devis.com/)