|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|### uncomment for a bit ... #acl AdminGroup:read,write,delete,revert All:read
There are a variety of books about Python. Here's a guide to them:
* IntroductoryBooks (gentle overviews of the language)
* AdvancedBooks (for when you don't want gentle)
* ReferenceBooks (much information in a small space)
* Specific applications:
* Books in languages other than English:
When you see a book you like, don't hesitate to add your recommendation!
External sources of information about (Python) books:
* [[http://www.computer-books.us/python.php|Computer-Books.us]] - A collection of Python books available for free download.
* [[http://codeidol.com/python/|CodeIdol.com]] - A collection of Python books available for online reading.
* [[http://www.okpython.com|Computer-Books.china]] - A collection of Python books
* [[http://www.awaretek.com/book.html|Reviews by Ron Stephens]]
There is also a list of OutOfPrintBooks.
|37 years old Travel Attendants Kratzke from Terrebonne, likes to spend time kites, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHh3ADEwGZk|how to get pregnant]] fast and operating on cars. Always loves visiting spots such as Archaeological Sites of Bat.|
37 years old Travel Attendants Kratzke from Terrebonne, likes to spend time kites, how to get pregnant fast and operating on cars. Always loves visiting spots such as Archaeological Sites of Bat.