hXFVlU Hi! Nice site! Where is a add to favorite button& ;) http://www.mysite.c
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|There are a variety of books about Python. Here's a guide to them:
* IntroductoryBooks (gentle overviews of the language)
* AdvancedBooks (for when you don't want gentle)
* ReferenceBooks (much information in a small space)
* Specific applications:
* Books in languages other than English:
When you see a book you like, don't hesitate to add your recommendation!
External sources of information about (Python) books:
* [http://www.computer-books.us/python.php Computer-Books.us] - A collection of Python books available for free download.
* Thinki:GoodBooks and Thinki:PythonDocs
* [http://www.awaretek.com/book.html Review by Ron Stephens]
* [http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-cp12.html Reviews by David Mertz, Part 1 (Feb 2001)]
* [http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook2.html Reviews by David Mertz, Part 2 (Nov 2001)]
* [http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook3.html Reviews by David Mertz, Part 3 (May 2002)]
* [http://www.pythoninfo.com/bookreviews.html Reviews by E Nilsson]
* [http://www.amk.ca/python/books Reviews by A.M. Kuchling]
There is also a list of OutOfPrintBooks.
|hXFVlU Hi! Nice site! Where is a add to favorite button& ;)