converted to 1.6 markup
Remove Python 2 information, leaving a link to previous revision for accessibility
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|Python development has moved on.
* The bugs reported below have been fixed in Python 2.0.1: http://www.python.org/2.0.1/.
* See http://www.python.org/download/ for more recent versions.
This is a news and information area for Python 2.0.
Any user can contribute, just click the Edit''''''Text link at the bottom of each page...
=== Important stuff ===
* Python20FrequentlyAskedQuestions (FAQ)
* Please visit our GuestBook
* Check out the IdeaRepository if you have any ideas for python apps, or want to see some.
=== Useful Links ===
* [[http://www.python.org/2.0/|Python 2.0 home page]]
* [[http://www.python.org/2.0/new-python.html|What's new in Python 2.0]]
* [[http://sourceforge.net/|SourceForge]] pages specific for Python:
* [[http://python.sourceforge.net/|Project Homepage]]
* [[http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=5470|Bug Tracker]]
* [[http://sourceforge.net/patch/?group_id=5470|Patch Manager]]
* [[http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/python/python/dist/src/|CVS viewer]]
* [[http://www.python.org/peps/|Python Enhancement Proposals]] (PEPs)
This set of pages is created using MoinMoin - a collaborative text editing system by JürgenHermann.
|Python development has moved on. If you are interested in the historical state of the project, please see the [[https://wiki.python.org/moin/Python-2.0?action=recall&rev=3|previous version of this page]].|
Information about Python 2.0
This set of pages is only relevant for historical reasons! Python development has moved on. If you are interested in the historical state of the project, please see the previous version of this page.