Sprint Signup is now hosted on the main PyCon US 2009 website.
Links to development sprint pages on http://us.pycon.org:
- General information about the PyCon 2008 Development Sprints
- List of all known projects sprinting (with links)
- Sign-up info for sprinters
- Call For Projects: info to *propose* a sprint
Sign Up for a Sprint!
This is a generic sign-up sheet. Projects and project-specific sign-up sheets are listed here.
Please add your name below. Include your email address and the sprint you're interested in. See you at PyCon!
- David Goodger (firstname.lastname@example.org): PyCon-Tech
- Mark Ramm (mark dot ramm gmail.com): TurboGears2
- Christopher Perkins (chris at percious dot com): TurboGears2
- Ralph Green (rgreen (you know what symbol) zeomega.com
- Andy Harrington (aharrin luc.edu): not sure which
- Richard Jones (email@example.com): not sure yet
- Gregory P. Smith (greg krypto.org): Python, maybe OLPC or another
- Steve Holden (steve holdenweb com): Monday and Tuesday, currently undecided
- Johannes Woolard (johannes stop woolard gmail stop com): Monday and most of Tuesday - maybe GASP, but not sure yet
- John Szakmeister (john at szakmeister dot net): Monday, not sure which... probably Python.
- Guilherme Lopes (patanisca gmail): all 4 days, not sure yet
- Will Harris ("will%sgreatlibrary%snet" % tuple("@.")): Monday, currently undecided
- Rob Kapteyn (RobKapteyn gmail): undecided, I live close by and have time
- Wolfgang Langner (tds333 gmail): Monday - Tuesday
- Phillip Miller (philmill284 gmail): Monday - Wed Morning: Django,OLPC,PyGame
- Jared Hancock (gravydish yahoo) : Monday - Wed Morning: Django,OLPC,PyGame
- Lionel Hummel (firstname.lastname@example.org) : Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
- Alan Brooks (alan dowt cbrooks ayt the gmail): Python evenings/remote a bit