Sign Up for a Sprint!
Are you interested in sprinting in this project? Great!
Please add your name below, include your email address.
If you're not sure which project to join, you can register in the generic sprint sign-up page.
See you at PyCon!
Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects.
Project URL: http://trac.edgewall.org/
Sprint Leader: John Hampton
- Instructions: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload#LatestDevelopmentSourceCode
- Subversion Repository: http://svn.edgewall.org/repos/trac/trunk
- Genshi Repository: http://svn.edgewall.org/repos/genshi/trunk
New Contributor Info:
- Installation: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInstall
- Development: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev and http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/EggCookingTutorial
Current Sprinting ideas and info can be found on the TracSprint page on the main Trac site.
- Noah Kantrowitz ($FIRSTNAME@coderanger.net)
- John Hampton (pacopablo at pacopablo dot com)
- Eli Carter (retracile at gmail dot com)
- Alec Thomas (email@example.com) (only one day :()
- Matt Good (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John M. Camara (john.m.camara at comcast dot net)
- Erik Bray (hyugaricdeau at gmail)
- Peter Kropf (pkropf at gmail.com)
- Mike Fried (mike.fried - gmail)