Sign Up for a Sprint!
Are you interested in sprinting in this project? Great!
Please add your name below, include your email address.
If you're not sure which project to join, you can register in the generic sprint sign-up page.
See you at PyCon!
Project URL: http://www.python.org/
Sprint Leader: Brett Cannon
Accessing the source and docs:
- See http://www.python.org./dev/faq/ on how to access the source.
- See http://www.python.org/dev/ for developer documentation.
- See http://docs.python.org/dev/ for Python documentation under development.
Developer pointers can be found from http://www.python.org/dev/
There will be a [http://us.pycon.org/2008/sprints/ tutorial] on developing and sprinting on Python's core Sunday evening at 16:40 (4:30 PM) for up to three hours. Details from how to find where something is in the code to best practices will be covered. If you are not familiar with core development please plan to attend the tutorial!
An email was sent out on Feb. 28th regarding details of the sprint. If you signed up afterwards and don't receive a copy of the email from Brett within 48 hours please email him to remind him to forward the email to you.
Please leave your name and email in some form.
- Brett Cannon (brett _ python.org : all 4 days)
- Sean Reifschneider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Travis Oliphant (email@example.com : first 2 days)
- Jerry Seutter (my name here at gmail.com : all 4 days)
- Barry Warsaw (firstname.lastname@example.org : all 4 days)
- Eric Smith (eric _ trueblade.com : first day, at least)
- Trent Nelson (email@example.com : all 4 days)
- Paul Kippes (kippesp the at sign gmail dot com)
- Guido van Rossum (firstname.lastname@example.org : Mon, Tue morning)
- Steven Bethard (email@example.com : Mon, Tue morning)
- Jeffrey Yasskin (firstname.lastname@example.org : Mon)
- Michael Foord ( email@example.com - still deciding on days possibly Mon-Wed)
- Neal Norwitz firstname.lastname@example.org : Mon, Tue morning)
- Gregory P. Smith ( greg krypto.org : Mon, Tue, possibly Wed)
- Taek Joo Kim (taicki _ gmail.com : Mon, Tue, Wed)
- Douglas Mayle (email@example.com : Mon, Tue)
- Martin v. Löwis (firstname.lastname@example.org : Mon, Tue, Thu?)
- Ka-Ping Yee (ping _ zesty dot ca : Mon, Tue)
- Skip Montanaro (email@example.com : evenings at best, probably always remote)
- David Wolever (david wolever.net : all 4 days)
- Andy Harrington (aharrin _ luc.edu : Mon, Weds mst liklely)
- Paul Winkler (firstname.lastname@example.org : I showed up and sprinted without signing up... that was me with the EEE perched on a cardboard box)