Mention the sprint tutorial.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|There will also be a tutorial on developing and sprinting on Python's core Sunday evening at PyCon (time to be announced later).|
|Line 34:||Line 35:|
|* Brett Cannon (brett _ python.org)|
Sign Up for a Sprint!
Are you interested in sprinting in this project? Great!
Please add your name below, include your email address.
If you're not sure which project to join, you can register in the generic sprint sign-up page.
See you at PyCon!
Project URL: http://www.python.org/
Sprint Leader: Brett Cannon
Accessing the source and docs:
- See http://www.python.org./dev/faq/ on how to access the source.
- See http://www.python.org/dev/ for developer documentation.
- See http://docs.python.org/dev/ for Python documentation under development.
Developer pointers can be found from http://www.python.org/dev/
There will also be a tutorial on developing and sprinting on Python's core Sunday evening at PyCon (time to be announced later).
- Brett Cannon (brett _ python.org)
- Sean Reifschneider (email@example.com)