|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
|An email prior to PyCon (most likely be a couple of weeks) will be sent out stating what is expected of participants before they attend. This essentially consists of having Subversion installed along with a checkout of the code and a proper compiler installed on your laptop. Instructions on how to do this will be in the email.||An email was sent out on Feb. 28th regarding details of the sprint. If you signed up afterwards and don't receive a copy of the email from Brett within 48 hours please email him to remind him to forward the email to you.|
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
|* Gregory P. Smith ( greg krypto.org : Mon, Tue, possibly Wed)
* Taek Joo Kim (taicki _ gmail.com : Mon, Tue, Wed)
Sign Up for a Sprint!
Are you interested in sprinting in this project? Great!
Please add your name below, include your email address.
If you're not sure which project to join, you can register in the generic sprint sign-up page.
See you at PyCon!
Project URL: http://www.python.org/
Sprint Leader: Brett Cannon
Accessing the source and docs:
- See http://www.python.org./dev/faq/ on how to access the source.
- See http://www.python.org/dev/ for developer documentation.
- See http://docs.python.org/dev/ for Python documentation under development.
Developer pointers can be found from http://www.python.org/dev/
There will be a [http://us.pycon.org/2008/sprints/ tutorial] on developing and sprinting on Python's core Sunday evening at 16:40 (4:30 PM) for up to three hours. Details from how to find where something is in the code to best practices will be covered. If you are not familiar with core development please plan to attend the tutorial!
An email was sent out on Feb. 28th regarding details of the sprint. If you signed up afterwards and don't receive a copy of the email from Brett within 48 hours please email him to remind him to forward the email to you.
Please leave your name and email in some form.
- Brett Cannon (brett _ python.org : all 4 days)
- Sean Reifschneider (email@example.com)
- Travis Oliphant (firstname.lastname@example.org : first 2 days)
- Jerry Seutter (my name here at gmail.com : all 4 days)
- Barry Warsaw (email@example.com : all 4 days)
- Eric Smith (eric _ trueblade.com : first day, at least)
- Trent Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org : all 4 days)
- Paul Kippes (kippesp the at sign gmail dot com)
- Guido van Rossum (email@example.com : Mon, Tue morning)
- Steven Bethard (firstname.lastname@example.org : Mon, Tue morning)
- Jeffrey Yasskin (email@example.com : Mon)
- Michael Foord ( firstname.lastname@example.org - still deciding on days possibly Mon-Wed)
- Neal Norwitz email@example.com : Mon, Tue morning)
- Gregory P. Smith ( greg krypto.org : Mon, Tue, possibly Wed)
- Taek Joo Kim (taicki _ gmail.com : Mon, Tue, Wed)