Sign Up for a Sprint!
Are you interested in sprinting in this project? Great!
Please add your name below, include your email address.
If you're not sure which project to join, you can register in the generic sprint sign-up page.
See you at PyCon!
Jython is an implementation of the high-level, dynamic, object-oriented language Python seamlessly integrated with the Java platform.
Project URL: http://www.jython.org
Sprint Leader: Frank Wierzbicki
Code repository and developer info: http://wiki.python.org/jython/JythonDeveloperGuide
New contributor info:
- developer faq: http://jython.org/Project/devfaq.html
- developer guide: http://wiki.python.org/jython/JythonDeveloperGuide
- mailing lists: http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=12867
- Frank Wierzbicki (fwierzbicki at gmail.com)
- Tobias Ivarsson (thobes at gmail.com)
- Jim Baker (jbaker at zyasoft.com)
- Steven Githens (sgithens at caret.cam.ac.uk)
- Dave Gourley (davidigourley at gmail.com)
- Oti Humbel (ohumbel at gmail.com; GMT+1)
- Nicholas Riley (njriley at uiuc.edu)