We'll have an introductory session Sunday (2/26) afternoon (around 3:30) to get to know each other and plan out the goals, followed by four days (2/27-3/2) of sprinting. Exactly what we'll work on will be determined at the planning meeting. Below are the ideas we'll discuss at the planning meeting:
- Wrap up magic-removal (and merge to trunk if we get that far).
- Bug fixes - we should come out of the sprint with no serious (i.e. crash-level) bugs.
- Review and apply outstanding patches.
- Work on Oracle/MSSQL/ODBC/??? database backends.
- Documentation improvements - leave no stone undocumented.
- Work on a Django application repository ("Django standard library").
- Schema evolution.
- Multiple authorization backends (LDAP, OpenID, ...?)
- Proving our mousey worth.
- Shooting each other in the face.
List your name here if you think you'll make it.
- Jacob Kaplan-Moss
- Jeremy Dunck
- Joseph Kocherhans (Feb 26-28)
- Rock Howard (Feb 26-Mar 1)
- Martin Thomas (Feb 26-Mar 1)
- Eugene Lazutkin