|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
* ["/Tasks"]: What people are currently working on. Also see
|Line 23:||Line 26:|
| * ["/Deferred"]: Things that might help, but are not being looked at this week.
The NeedForSpeed sprint is taking place from May 21 to May 28 2006 in Reykjavik, Iceland. The principal sponsor is [http://www.ewtcareers.com/ EWT, LLC] with local support from [http://www.ccpgames.com/ CCP Games].
The following pages should give you some assistance for the sprint
- ["/Goals"]: An area to discuss each of the sprint goals, and to allow everyone to start planning what they will be working on
- ["/Tasks"]: What people are currently working on. Also see
- ["/Toolsets"]: What should I install before I come?
- ["/Participants"]: Who's coming, and information they have added about themselves
- ["/Sponsors"]: The organizations behind the sprint
- ["/Venue"]: Information about the Grand Hotel and Reykjavik along with some background information about Iceland
- ["/Tourism"]: You're in Iceland -- what do you do?
- ["/Travel Itineraries"]: At long last.....
- ["/Successes"]: Changes that appear to have achieved a measurable speedup
- ["/Failures"]: Changes that have been tried without producing any speed gain and are therefore probably dead ends
- ["/Deferred"]: Things that might help, but are not being looked at this week.
- ["/Schedule"]: Fixed events in the week we'd like everyone to be part of