IRC Meeting #3
The meeting took place on Thursday 14th February 2008 at 1900 CET in the #europython channel on freenode.
- Web site
New logos for EuroPython shall be submitted in the following two weeks. Paul will send out a mail about the proposed logos. A message has been posted to the mailing lists.
Paul will send out a mail asking the community for theme suggestions. A message has been posted to the general mailing list.
Laura will continue work on the budget. This will provide information about the level of the registration fees.
- Publicity was covered in the communications mentioned above.
- Sprints were not discussed at this meeting.
- Keynotes were not discussed at this meeting.
- Feedback information was not provided at this meeting.