Revision 1 as of 2008-06-12 16:01:04
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|* '''... delegates'''||* '''158 delegates'''|
IRC Meeting #15
The meeting will take place in the #europython channel on freenode at 18:00 CEST on Thursday 12th June.
Please look at the minutes from the last meeting for more background information: ["../IRCMeeting14"]
- Registration/Budget - status
- Keynotes - any updates
- Talks - status report on schedule
- Times of breaks for the hotel to work with
- Infrastructure - possible further discussions
- Brief discussion of the status of sponsors, incoming materials, and so on.
Organising sponsors - what do we award companies that are active in organising EuroPython?
- Further discussion of the sponsorship of attendees (plus any information that should be published).
- Banner images
T-shirts (as noted on [http://www.europython.org/community/T-Shirts this page])
Streaming and dedicated lines - We have to see what the traffic shaping is like. We need volunteers, too, so maybe it's time to use the europython-volunteer-announce list. The proposed licensing was controversial for some.
- europython-volunteer-announce status
- food - any updates, costs, etc.
- See the bold sections above...