IRC Meeting #12
The meeting will take place in the #europython channel on freenode at 18:00 CEST on Thursday 8th May.
Please look at the minutes from the last meeting for more background information: ../IRCMeeting11
- Registration/Budget - final adjustments
Getting the logo cleared with the PSF - Laura will contact the PSF.
Keynotes - confirmation of our speakers - Aiste has been introduced to Hans.
Further discussion of the SponsorOffers document. - David will send this to Laura and John, and discuss it further with Jacob.
- Brief discussion of existing offers from sponsors.
- Further discussion of the sponsorship of attendees (plus any information that should be published).
- Feedback/Surveys - progress on the processing of last year's surveys
T-shirts (as noted on this page)
Streaming and dedicated lines - We have to see what the traffic shaping is like. We need volunteers, too, so maybe it's time to use the europython-volunteer-announce list.
- See the bold sections above...