IRC Meeting #1
We plan to have a meeting on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 at 1700 GMT+1XX in the #europython channel on freenode.
Currently these people have said they will come:
XXX agreed to moderate the meeting,
Let's try to keep it to 60 minutes.
Suggested Agenda (please change ahead of the meeting if you like): (taken from 2006 first irc meeting agenda)
- brief posting about everyone's interest (to get a picture of why everyone attends)
- detailed status of preparations at Vilnius
- track planning / chairs status
NicolasPettiaux proposes to chair the Europython2007/EducationTrack
- PR-considerations, mostly thinking about keynote-givers
EuroPython2007/ProposedTimeline (can someone prepare a proposal from past experiences?)
- schedule next Meeting (mid March ?)
decide what will happen with the Web site - ie. either have people commit to a switch and fast, or just call "bikeshed" on the debate and stick with what we've got (if the current hosting is "stable")
- clarify the Indico situation - it looks like a new installation is necessary, so find out where it's going to live