IRC Meeting #11
The meeting will take place on Monday 21st May (2007-05-21) 18:00 CEST (17:00 BST, 16:00 UTC/GMT) in the #europython channel on freenode.net. That's 5pm UK time, 6pm in most of Western Europe. The suggested duration of the meeting is at most one hour.
- Keynote speaker plans need to be confirmed (for #2).
EuroPython/2007/CallForSponsorsMessage was prepared as a draft for further distribution.
- Organisers should send new announcements to those channels they have already been responsible for.
- The Web site banner has been reset.
- Contact with a potential sponsor has been made and negotiations are underway.
- Details for e-payment systems.
- Final changes to the form: conference dinner details, other issues.
- Web site documents: accommodation details, other issues.
- Registration plus keynote speakers to go out now.
- Call for sponsors (on the Web site) to be sent out elsewhere.
- Keynote speaker #3?
- Questionnaire results from last year's conference (Aiste).
See the calendar to get an idea of where we should be at this point in time.