BayPiggies has moved holding meetings to the FOURTH Thursday (this may change) of each month. If you plan to attend, please add yourself to the attendee list for each applicable date.
Note also the change of location to Symantec (no longer at Google).
- Time: 7:30 - 9 PM
Place: Symantec Vcafe, 350 Ellis Street, Mountain View, CA 94043
Map and directions to Symantec Vcafe: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Symantec+VCAFE&jsv=147d&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.176833,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ei=rmSmSYKEHpnmiwP35u3_Dw&cd=2&cid=37397198,-122053292,16258400465366002656&li=lmd&z=14
- Closest Caltrain: Mountain View at Castro Street, which is right next to the Mountain View light rail station. Google Maps estimates it's 1.8 ml / 36 min walk, or 21 min by VTA. (Do people need to ask for rideshares from MV Caltrain?)
VTA stop: Middlefield station (behind buildings, but directly across Ellis street from the Symantec building) http://www.vta.org/schedules/lr_interactive_map/lrBusMap.html
VTA schedule (southbound, weekdays): http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_902SO_WK.html
VTA schedule (northbound, weekdays): http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_902NO_WK.html
- There is no need for badging or sign in. No security personnel are present.
- Symantec has sufficient exterior parking spaces to the south of the building at that time of day. There is no street parking due to bike lanes.
- This venue is used by the ACCU and SVLUG groups and for their meetings one of the doors to the cafeteria/fitness building is left unlocked for entry. It is normally the closest door that is east of the presentation area.
- Rides: If you need a ride or can offer one to a fellow attendee, please include your details at the end of the registration list for the meeting you will be attending. An example has been provided.
This page gets edited frequently. A number of us scan all the wiki updates looking for spam. It would make our job a bit easier if you were logged in when you edited the page. The update email address subject would contain enough information for us to conclude that the edit was okay without actually having to open the message. -- SkipMontanaro
=First time visitor here - wondering where is the actual sign-up sheet? Links all point back to here, but page doesn't have the attendee list...? Would love some clarity -andrew (andrewdkippen @ gmail [d0t] com)
Jul 23, 2009 Attendee Sign Ups (for info purposes and rides only - not required)
Please list your name here.
- Jane Random will be traveling from San Francisco (South of Market), and can offer a ride to up to three folks. We'd need to meet at 6 PM at the Metreon.
- Jane, I would like to take you up on your ride offer. I will meet you at the Sony Store in the Metreon at 6 PM on 11 October. Thanks for the offer! - Joe Random, no relation