← Revision 65 as of 2011-06-27 19:24:34 → ⇥
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|== An experimental To-Do List ==
Some of the developers update their [[https://jython.basecamphq.com/login|task lists]] online. Anonymous login is as follows:
* user: `jythonbasecampguest`
* password: `jythonguest`
If you'd like to have a personal account, please [[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org|request one]].
|Line 4:||Line 9:|
|== Individuals ==|
|Line 5:||Line 11:|
| * merge the latest changes to the 2.3 branch (e.g. test_poll, TreeBuilder)
* bugs targeted for 2.2
* documentation for installer (see also http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1042465&group_id=12867&atid=112867), and especially the new naming jython_INSTALLER_version.jar and the new default target directory c:\jython_version on windows
* document the creation of a snapshot build
* add a description of standalone (part 2) to the news
* improve standalone mode (for imports of the form 'from java.package import class')
* check with Tim if snapshot builds (full-builds) could be run on build bots, including tests
* polish website
* polish the wiki (especially build & test pages)
* take care of the assigned patches (5 at the moment)
* introduce JUnit tests (trunk or 2.3 ?)
* remove 1.1 support (in the code)
* remove differences between generated and checked in parser classes
* if target >= 1.5: use System.getenv() to read in PYTHONPATH in Py``System``State.initialize(), and add it to sys.path
| * build
* java integration
|Line 21:||Line 16:|
|* [http://jython.achievewith.us/buildbot/ Jython BuildBot] (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)|| * [[http://jython.achievewith.us/buildbot/|Jython BuildBot]] (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)
|Line 31:||Line 30:|
|* bytes type (from [http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0358/ PEP 358]; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)||* bytes type (from [[http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0358/|PEP 358]]; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)|
|Line 36:||Line 35:|
* Working on 2.2 user docs
* Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
* Jython example writer and collector.
* Network modules, i.e. NewSocketModule, SelectModule, httplib, ftplib, BaseHttpServer, etc
* Modjy, the jython WSGI to servlets gateway
[[http://jyson.xhaus.com|jyson]], a fast pure-java JSON codec for jython
the peanut gallery: "Who is doing the SSL support?"
An experimental To-Do List
Some of the developers update their task lists online. Anonymous login is as follows:
If you'd like to have a personal account, please request one.
- java integration
Jython BuildBot (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)
- finishing off 2.2 test failures
- fixing windows only regrtest failures
- wiki software administration
- CPython commits
bytes type (from PEP 358; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)
- Parser and compiler updates (to 2.5 and beyond !)
- Generally help on sprinting
- Working on 2.2 user docs
Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
- Jython example writer and collector.
Network modules, i.e. NewSocketModule, SelectModule, httplib, ftplib, BaseHttpServer, etc
- Modjy, the jython WSGI to servlets gateway
jyson, a fast pure-java JSON codec for jython