Comment: updated my todo list
← Revision 65 as of 2011-06-27 19:24:34 → ⇥
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|the peanut gallery: "Who is doing the SSL support?"
== An experimental To-Do List ==
Some of the developers update their [[https://jython.basecamphq.com/login|task lists]] online. Anonymous login is as follows:
* user: `jythonbasecampguest`
* password: `jythonguest`
If you'd like to have a personal account, please [[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org|request one]].
== Individuals ==
|Line 2:||Line 11:|
| * full-build is broken due to the move of bugtests -> fix it
* checkout the correct cpython license file during full-build
* document the creation of a snapshot build
* check with tim if snapshot builds (full-builds) could be run on build bots
* documentation for installer (see also http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1042465&group_id=12867&atid=112867)$
* verify that developer build really runs on java 1.2
* take care of the assigned patches (5 at the moment)
* introduce JUnit tests (trunk or 2.3 ?)
* remove 1.1 support (in the code)
* remove differences between generated and checked in parser classes
| * build
* java integration
|Line 14:||Line 16:|
|* [http://jython.achievewith.us/buildbot/ Jython BuildBot] (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)|| * [[http://jython.achievewith.us/buildbot/|Jython BuildBot]] (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)
|Line 20:||Line 26:|
* csv module
|Line 26:||Line 29:|
| * RelicensingJython
* bytes type (from [[http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0358/|PEP 358]]; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)
|Line 27:||Line 32:|
* itertools module
* Parser and compiler updates (to 2.5 and beyond !)
* Generally help on sprinting
* Working on 2.2 user docs
* Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
* Jython example writer and collector.
* Network modules, i.e. NewSocketModule, SelectModule, httplib, ftplib, BaseHttpServer, etc
* Modjy, the jython WSGI to servlets gateway
[[http://jyson.xhaus.com|jyson]], a fast pure-java JSON codec for jython
the peanut gallery: "Who is doing the SSL support?"
An experimental To-Do List
Some of the developers update their task lists online. Anonymous login is as follows:
If you'd like to have a personal account, please request one.
- java integration
Jython BuildBot (contact Tim to add or edit a build slave)
- finishing off 2.2 test failures
- fixing windows only regrtest failures
- wiki software administration
- CPython commits
bytes type (from PEP 358; being added to Python 3000 and 2.6)
- Parser and compiler updates (to 2.5 and beyond !)
- Generally help on sprinting
- Working on 2.2 user docs
Created and maintaining DocumentationAndEducation section.
- Jython example writer and collector.
Network modules, i.e. NewSocketModule, SelectModule, httplib, ftplib, BaseHttpServer, etc
- Modjy, the jython WSGI to servlets gateway
jyson, a fast pure-java JSON codec for jython