- test_import_jy - ?
- Windows failures - files not being properly closed
- test_socket - historically this is the case on SO_RCVBUF, SO_SNDBUF. particularly flakey on solaris buildbots
- test_select - flakey on FreeBSD hudson buildbot
Or perhaps more accurately, the following should be under development.
- test_codecs_idna - no idna encoding (which needs unicodedata 3.2.0) http://bugs.jython.org/issue1153
- test_stringprep - http://bugs.jython.org/issue1758320
- _rawffi (for ctypes, ported from PyPy)
- bz2 (Georgy Berdyshev is looking at this. Leo User's bz2 module code is available from here: http://underboss.org/~pjenvey/jython/jythonx-bits.tar.bz2 )
- multibytecodec (implies test_multibytecodec_support)
- unicodedata - need a Java implementation, not our current Jython workaround (too slow to load, on the order of a couple of seconds)