Ideas for backwards incompatible changes in 3.x
It would be good if most of these can have warnings in 2.6
- In our core code kill methods that do not take a ThreadState when there is a method that does (mainly in PyObject)
- Kill all of Py.java (It's a giant global that we should be able to split up -- maybe it will just become tiny)
- Kill respectJavaAccessibility
- Disable by default, add an easy flag to enable.
- Remove event properties -- they are arbitrary, hazardous and easy to go wrong with