|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= IRC Channel =
Welcome to our Jython's IRC community! Jython is an implementation of the high-level, dynamic, object-oriented language Python written in 100% Pure Java, and seamlessly integrated with the Java platform. It thus allows you to run Python on any Java platform. Join us in [[irc://irc.freenode.net/jython|#jython]] at Freenode.net and make Jython better. You could also use the [[http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=jython&prompt=1|webchat interface]].
== Operators ==
Can we help?
* FrankWierzbicki (fwierzbicki) - Current primary maintainer of Jython
* AnselmoPeretto (plankton) - IRC channel maintainer and Wiki contributor
* AlexGrönholm (agronholm) -
== Users ==
Put your name (and your nickname) here. Let us know about you. If you want, create a new page with your contributions.
* Dirkjan Ochtman (djc) - Avid Python user (with some long-running simulations at work, for one thing) and Mercurial developer
* OtiHumbel (Oti) - Jython enthusiast and committer
* TobiasIvarsson (thobe) - Jython committer and compiler zealot
* PhilipJenvey (pjenvey) - Jython & Pylons committer
* JoshJuneau (juneau001) - Jython committer (focus on maintaining jython.org site), newsletter editor, and podcast host
== External Links ==
* [[http://jython.extreme.st/irclogs/|IRC Logs]]
* [[http://pylonshq.com/pasties/by_tag/jython|Pastebin by jython tag]]
* [[http://jythonbook.com|Jython Book]]
* [[http://www.ircreviews.org/clients/|IRC Clients]]
|Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher Messier from North Portal, has several pursuits including lawn darts, study japanese and drawing. Remembers what a remarkable location it was having arrived at Seventeenth-century canal ring area of Amsterdam inside the Singelgracht.<<BR>>
My page - [[http://roautomoto.com/profile/gicromer|hoc tieng nhat o dau]]
Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher Messier from North Portal, has several pursuits including lawn darts, study japanese and drawing. Remembers what a remarkable location it was having arrived at Seventeenth-century canal ring area of Amsterdam inside the Singelgracht.
My page - hoc tieng nhat o dau